B2B Marketing Manager
Permanent / Full time / 9-5pm Mon-Fri / Banbury based
We are looking for an B2B Marketing Manager to take responsibility for developing and implementing the seasonal B2B marketing strategy for new product launches and on-going evergreen support of our franchises and stockists. This exciting role, bridging the brand marketing objectives with the internal and external wholesale goals, covers the UK, USA and EU. This a fantastic opportunity for someone keen to make a significant impact by defining and growing a new B2B marketing team.
As the successful candidate you will have a driven, entrepreneurial nature with strong initiative and leadership skills. You will relevant experience in B2B marketing, ideally including US market knowledge and will have worked in house for a brand in a similar industry.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for your skillset and ambition, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
· Ensuring external and internal sales teams have relevant and outstanding marketing/sales tools to help achieve company wide sales targets.
· Driving B2B customers to our shows, events and B2B website
· Ensuring our shows, events and B2B website is fully optimised from a marketing standpoint
· Optimising in store sales working with our B2B customers in particular our key accounts and franchises, sales agents and internal sales teams to ensure they have the relevant marketing material to achieve this.
· With direction and support from the Head of Wholesale and the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for supporting the Wholesale sales targets through bricks retailers and the B2B website.
· Developing B2B marketing plans for retail stores and website, leading execution, ensuring successful execution and positive sell-out results
· Managing the B2B marketing initiatives from conception to delivery, including seasonal B2B marketing campaigns, delivering inspiring content for B2B websites and emails, delivering against the overall marketing strategy and ensuring adherence to the brand strategy.
· Plan and Deliver seasonal launches, marketing campaigns and promotions, ensuring a consistent message across all brand touchpoints, working closely with the Brand Marketing Manager to ensure the B2B marketing message is at all times in line with the overall Brand Marketing strategy.
· Managing the B2B content plans, guiding the marketing team in delivering all creative marketing assets, from initial ideas and concept creation, to delivery across all brand marketing touchpoints.
· Working closely with the B2B Ecommerce Manager and Wholesale Manager to ensure marketing content is relevant for B2B digital channels and wholesale communications.
· Collaborating with the Design Team Manager on marketing requirements, overseeing marketing design briefs, providing feedback on changes, and approving assets for use, sharing with the Head of Marketing for sign off as required
· Manage customer experience conception and development.
· Understanding the sales objectives driving marketing cycles while coordinating planning and the execution.
· Working with the Wholesale team learn, build and spearhead retailer strategies at specific accounts, tailoring as needed to optimise sales and marketing goals. With a focus on key accounts and franchises.
· Support events and seasonal shows based on Joma Jewellery and Katie Loxton brand marketing plans and commercial priorities.
· Working with the merchandising team to understand and drive shopper and retailer differentiation
· Owning the overall wholesale trade calendar
· Working with the Head of Marketing and Brand Marketing Manager to ensure both our overall and wholesale marketing plans align.
· Drive brand awareness through building differentiated shopper-centric account strategies as well as owning the shopper journey and driving success of shopper marketing.
· Achieving growth in Retail, driving an increase in shopper marketing, developing and sharing shopper insight, working closely with the ecommerce team to provide a single retail view of category performance and translating activation by retailers.
Events & Tradeshows
· Ensure that we are optimising the events by driving our B2B customer base to relevant shows
· Look at relevant marketing opportunities pre and during shows
· Working with design, sales and marketing to ensure the relevant marketing material is at the events
· Optimise B2B ecommerce with best in class asset delivery, securing online placements, and ensuring all marketing efforts are omni-channel in approach.
· Offer support to the global marketing team ensuring local needs and strategies are considered, and B2B ecommerce and retail assets are briefed.
· Develop trade marketing plans for retail stores and web sites.
· Driving our existing and new B2B customer base to site
· Provide campaign analysis - set sales goal target with wholesale, identify drivers, and recommend strategic optimisations accordingly. Communicate learnings to inform future strategies.
· Monitoring and analysing marketing activity and reporting progress and ROI to the Head of Marketing.
· Track the B2B marketing budget on a monthly basis
· Ensuring that all marketing activity is in line with the approved budgets set out by the Managing Director, Head of Wholesale and Head of Marketing monitoring B2B spend