Social Media Content Creator
Permanent / Full time / 9am-5pm / Mon-Fri / Banbury based
We are looking for a Social Media Content Creator to join our design team. Working with the Organic Social Media Coordinator you will create engaging on-brand social media content across several channels including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn.
We have lots of exciting things happening for both our brands - our Organic Social Media Coordinator will provide you with briefs to create fantastic content for. You will produce imagery and video content of products, events, seasonal launches, and more for social media.
As a brand ambassador for our social media, you’ll be creating vlogs, stories and reels with so being comfortable creating self-recorded video content will be required. You’ll capture, create and edit this content yourself so will need to have the photography, videography, and editing skills to do so (Adobe Suite and Premier Pro).
This is an amazing opportunity for a real social media enthusiast that can proactively bring new content ideas to our company showcase our amazing products and what is happening around the company to the world of social media!
- Capturing (both photo and video) social media content of anything that you think will be engaging to our audiences in response to briefs
- Editing this content in a way that is suitable for specific social channels (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn) and suggesting any others that you think are well suited to our brand
- Building relationships with everyone across the business, particularly working very closely with the Organic Social Media Coordinator. You’ll need to know what’s happening across the business, so you can be there to create content around it
- Live streaming, vlogging and being a key face of our brands
- Working collaboratively with the Design and Marketing teams to assist with any other collateral that you may need to bring your ideas to life!
- Working to the seasonal social media content plan, ensuring content is in line with deadlines and relevant for specific events throughout the year
- Staying up to date with key social media trends
- Loads of other creative ideas, that you’ll bring to the role!
- Demonstrable experience creating Social Media content
- Able to demonstrate on-trend creative content ideas, that are suitable for our audiences
- Interest in staying up to date on which social channels or features (such as reels) we should be using
- Highly creative, with the flair to spot content opportunities and make recommendations
- Design skills that are suitable for editing all of your content (Adobe Suite and Premier Pro)
- A natural communicator that can take ownership to build strong relationships with others within the company and proactively find out what is happening around the business
- Ability to work collaboratively, sharing ideas with others to reach a common goal
- Ability to manage your own workload
- A really strong understanding of our brands.