RETAIL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 These terms and conditions apply to Your purchase of any Joma Jewellery goods(s) from Us on Our website.
1.2 Please read these terms and conditions and the documents referred to in these terms and conditions carefully. You will need to accept these terms and conditions before We will accept Your order.
1.3 We have tried to make these terms and conditions easy to understand but We do understand that You may feel uncertain about some sections when You read them. Our staff are here to help and will be more than happy to assist You with any query You may have.
1.4 If You have a query about these terms and conditions or do not accept them, please contact Us:
Email: [email protected]
Postal address: Joma Jewellery Ltd, Cherwell Business Village, Southam Road, Banbury OX162SP
1.5 A copy of these terms and conditions and all other documents which apply to Your purchase of Joma Jewellery good(s) are available for You to read on Our website.
2 Definitions and Interpretations
2.1 To make these terms and conditions easy to read We have defined some of the words. If a word begins with a capital letter then this means that the word has been defined. A list of the defined words is set out below:
"Contract" means any contract between You and Us for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
"Order Form" has the meaning set out in Clause 3.1;
"Goods" means the goods which are available for purchase on the Website;
"We"/"Our"/"Us" means Joma Jewellery Ltd, a company which is registered in England (company number 7706056 ) and whose registered office is at Park Farm, Stratford Road, Drayton, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX15 6EG. Our VAT number is 121 8133 52;
"Website" means www.jomajewellery.com;
"You"/"Your" means you as Our customer.
3 Opening an Account and Placing an Order
3.1 To purchase Good(s) on Our Website You will need to:
(a) either (at Your option):
(i) register for an account with Us (see Clause 3.2 below); or
(ii) use the guest checkout function on the Website to place your order,
(b) fill in and then submit the online order form specifying the Good(s) which You require (“Order Form”); and
(c) You agree to accept:
You can find copies of these documents on the Website. These are important documents and You must read them carefully before You accept them.
Registering for an Account
3.2 To register for an account with Us, You must:
(a) be over 18 years of age; and
(b) complete a registration form for an account on the Website (which includes setting Your username and password which You will need once Your registration is complete to access and operate Your account with Us).We will confirm that Your registration for an account has been accepted by Us by e-mail.
3.3 You are responsible for ensuring that the information You provide to Us is correct and for ensuring that Your password and account details remain confidential to You. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage which arises to You or to any other person as a result of Your failure to keep Your password and account secure. Please contact Us if You become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of Your account or password.
Acceptance of an Order
3.4 We will send You as soon as possible an email to the email address You have provided to Us confirming receipt of Your order, Your payment, Your order number and personal details (“Order Acknowledgement”).
3.5 You must ensure that You have filled in Your personal details on the Order Form correctly (especially the delivery address and the Good(s) which You require) otherwise We will not be able to send the correct Good(s) to You.
3.6 No order has been accepted by Us until We have sent You an Order Acknowledgement which states Your order number and have received payment from You. A Contract will be formed when We accept Your order in accordance with this Clause 3.6.
4 Inability for Us to fulfil Your order
4.1 If, for some reason, it is not possible for Us to provide You with some or all of the Good(s) which You have requested after We have sent You the Order Acknowledgement email pursuant to clause 3.6 then We will notify You by email and will refund You in full for those Goods You have paid for and which We cannot supply within 5 days of the date We notified You that we cannot provide the Goods.
5.1 The Good(s) delivered to You will be delivered to the address which You specified on the Order Form.
5.2 We will contact You with an estimated delivery date which will be as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept Your order. We aim to deliver any Good(s) in stock within 2-4 working days after the day on which We accept Your order.
5.3 If our supply of Goods is delayed by an event outside Our control then We will contact You as soon as possible to let You know and We will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided We do this We will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay You may contact Us to end the contract and receive a refund for any Good(s) You have paid for but not received.
5.4 If no-one is available at Your address to take delivery and the Goods cannot be posted through Your letterbox, We will leave You a note informing You of how to rearrange delivery
5.5 The costs of delivery will be as displayed to You on Our Website.
6 Price and Payment
6.1 The price of the Goods shall be Our current price as stated on the Website. Any incorrect prices shall be void and of no effect and in respect of any orders placed for incorrectly priced Goods, the correct price as determined by Us shall be notified to You and, if You wish to continue with the order, substituted in place of the incorrect price.
6.2 Our prices include all taxes and duties which are payable by Our customers. Our prices exclude delivery charges. Our delivery charges are set out on the Website. Details of the delivery charges will also be confirmed at the point of submitting the Order Form. Please note that the delivery charges vary depending on where the Good(s) are to be delivered and the particular Good(s) in question.
6.3 You may pay for the Goods using Your credit or debit card.
6.4 We will ask You to enter Your chosen payment method and details when You complete the Order Form. By completing Your payment details You confirm that the method of payment being used belongs to You.
6.5 Your credit or debit card account will be debited with the cost of the Good(s) and any postage and packaging costs on submission of the Order Form.
6.6 All payments are subject to the approval of the financial institution issuing Your credit/debit card and credit verification, and We will not be responsible if the payment fails credit verification or if such financial institution or provider refuses to accept or honour the payment for any reason. We may also report any suspicious transactions to the relevant authorities. We may reject any order without giving any reason. Please note that it can take 2 to 3 days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to process Your payment. We will tell You if We incur any issues obtaining approval for the payment. This may cause a delay in getting the Good(s) to You and We will not be able to accept Your order and send You the Good(s) until We have received authorisation.
7 If there is a problem with the Good(s)
7.1 We are under a legal duty to supply Goods that are in conformity with this Contract.
Summary of your key legal rightsThis is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
See also exercising your right to change your mind (below).
7.2 If You wish to exercise Your legal rights to reject Goods (see clause 8 below) You must post them back to Us. Please email us at [email protected] to arrange a return.
8.1 The following clauses do not affect Your rights of cancellation which exist under any local mandatory laws which apply in the country in which the Contract between You and Us was formed.
8.2 If You are a consumer (i.e. not buying the Good(s) in the course of Your business, trade or profession), then You may cancel Your Contract for the Goods:
(a) if what You have bought is faulty or mis-described You may have a legal right to end the Contract (or to get the Good(s) repaired or replaced or a service re-performed or to get some or all of Your money back);
(b) if You want to end the Contract because of something We have done or have told You We are going to do, see clause8.3;
(c) If You have changed Your mind about the Goods, see clause 8.4.
8.3 Ending the Contract because of something We have done or are going to do. If You are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (d) below the Contract will end immediately and We will refund You in full for any Good(s) which have not been provided and You may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
(a) We have told You about an upcoming change to the Good(s) or these terms which You do not agree to;
(b) We have told You about an error in the price or description of the Good(s) You have ordered and You do not wish to proceed;
(c) there is a risk that supply of the Good(s) may be significantly delayed because of events outside Our control;
(d) You have a legal right to end the Contract because of something We have done wrong (including because We have delivered late).
8.4 Exercising Your right to change Your mind. You have a legal right to change Your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. You have 14 days after the day You (or someone You nominate) receives the Good(s) to cancel the Contract. Your notice needs to reach Us before the cancellation period expires.
9 How to end the Contract with Us (including if you have changed your mind)
9.1 Tell Us You want to end the Contract. To end the Contract with Us, please let Us know by doing one of the following:
(a) Email. Email Us at [email protected] Please provide Your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, Your phone number and email address.
(b) Online. Complete the form in the Returns and Exchanges section in your Order History section of our Website.
(c) By post. Write to Us at that address, including details of what You bought, when You ordered or received it and Your name and address. You should keep proof of postage.
9.2 Returning Good(s) after ending the Contract. If You end the Contract for any reason after Good(s) have been dispatched to You or You have received them, You must return them to Us. You must post them back to us at Joma Jewellery Ltd, Cherwell Business Village, Southam Road, Banbury OX16 2SP. Please email Us at [email protected] to inform us. If You are exercising Your right to change Your mind You must send off the Good(s) within 14 days of telling Us you wish to end the Contract. All goods must be returned using Royal Mail 48hr Tracked delivery. In line with clause 9.3, returns made at a greater cost will not be covered by us.
9.3 When We will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return where the Good(s) have been bought in the UK and:
(a) if the Good(s) are faulty or misdescribed;
(b) if You are ending the Contract because We have told You of an upcoming change to the Good(s) or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside Our control or because You have a legal right to do so as a result of something We have done wrong; or
(c) if You are exercising Your right to change Your mind.
In all other circumstances You must pay the costs of return.
9.4 How We will refund You. We will refund You the price You paid for the Good(s) excluding delivery costs, by the method You used for payment. However, We may make deductions from the price, as described below.
9.5 Deductions from refunds if You are exercising Your right to change Your mind. If You are exercising Your right to change Your mind:
(a) We may reduce Your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the Good(s), if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If We refund You the price paid before We are able to inspect the Good(s) and later discover You have handled them in an unacceptable way, You must pay us an appropriate amount.
(b) The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method We offer. For example, if We offer delivery of goods within 3-5 days at one cost but You choose to have the Good(s) delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then We will only refund what You would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
9.6 When Your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to You as soon as possible. If You are exercising Your right to change Your mind then, where your Good(s) have been purchased in the UK, Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which We receive the Good(s) back from You or, if earlier, the day on which You provide Us with evidence that You have sent the Good(s) back to Us. For information about how to return Good(s) to Us, see clause 9.2.
9.7 No such rights of cancellation (as set out in clause 8 above) applies if You are purchasing the Good(s) otherwise than as a consumer.
10 Ownership of and responsibility for Goods
10.1 All Goods ordered by You will remain Our property until We have delivered the Goods to the address stated in the Order Form in accordance with Clause 5.4.
10.2 Good(s) will become Your responsibility from the time that We deliver the Goods to the address You gave to Us.
11 Our Liability to You
11.1 These Terms and Conditions do not exclude or limit Our liability (if any) for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by Our negligence;
(c) fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(d) any matter which it would be illegal for Us to exclude or attempt to exclude Our liability.
11.2 We are only liable to You for losses which You suffer as a direct result of Our breach of these Terms and Conditions and which are reasonably foreseeable. We are not liable for any other losses.
11.3 We are not responsible to You for any business losses that You may incur, including but not limited to lost profits, lost revenues, business interruption or lost data.
11.4 You may have other rights granted by law and these Terms and Conditions do not affect these.
11.5 Whilst We will make every effort to fulfil orders, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of an Act of God, war, strike, lockout, labour dispute, fire, flood, drought or any other causes beyond Our control. We have no responsibility for a failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions if that arises to a reason beyond Our control.
12 Personal Data About You
13 Gift-Wrap and Gift Messages
13.1 In some circumstances we may offer a free gift wrap and message option when You buy Goods on the Website. If You use the gift message option, You acknowledge and agree that You are responsible for Your gift message and We accept no liability for any messages You submit via the gift message option.
13.2 We reserve the right to reject Your message if it contains offence language or is defamatory in nature.
14 Alternative Dispute Resolution
Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without You having to go to court. If You are not happy with how We have handled any complaint, You may want to contact an alternative dispute resolution provider In addition, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN.
15.1 In purchasing Good(s), You represent and agree that You are buying the Goods solely for Your personal use, and not for resale or commercial distribution. We reserve the right to cancel the Contract if We have reason to believe that You are not buying the Goods solely for Your personal use.
15.2 All Contracts will be governed by English law.
15.3 Any court proceedings must be taken at a court within England and Wales.
15.4 We acknowledge that local mandatory laws may apply to the sale of the Goods to You if the sale does not take place in England or Wales. We will at all times comply with any local mandatory laws and if there is an inconsistency between the local mandatory laws which apply to Our and Your Contract and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, then the applicable local mandatory laws will prevail.
15.5 You may not transfer any of Your rights under the Contract to any other person.
15.6 We may transfer any of Our rights under the Contract to any person or ask any person to fulfil any aspect of it so long as the performance of the Contract is not affected.
15.7 Only You and Us have any rights under the Contract. No other person shall have any rights under the Contract.
15.8 We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. In these circumstances, We will post the new Terms and Conditions on the Website. You should not complete any further Order Forms if You do not accept any revisions We make to these Terms and Conditions. A copy of Our latest version of the Terms and Conditions can always be found on the Website or will be available on request from Us.
15.9 You may not use Our (or members of Our group’s) trade marks or intellectual property without Our prior written consent.
15.10 If You are a consumer then nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect Your statutory rights.
16 Returns and Exchanges E-Vouchers
16.1 Valid for 1 year from date of issue.
16.2 User must have a Joma Jewellery account.
16.3 Voucher must be used in one transaction.
16.4 Cannot be used to pay delivery charges.
16.5 Only valid for the registered email address.
16.6 Can only be redeemed www.jomajewellery.com
16.7 Cannot be refunded. No cash value.
17 Goodwill E-Vouchers
17.1 In addition to the terms outlined in 16 Goodwill E-Vouchers are strictly onetime use and can not be returned, refunded or reissued.
#muminamillion Social Media Instagram Competition
GB 18+. To enter follow, like and submit a comment on the official @Katieloxton and @Jomajewellery Mum in A Million competition Instagram post (free of charge), between the dates of 25/02/20 and 17/03/20. Valid entries must include the competition hashtag #MUMINAMILLION to be accepted. The grand prize is 1 x a luxury overnight stay at a UK spa hotel (based on 2 adults sharing) Exclusions apply. The prize location will be in Worcestershire. Max. 1 entry per person on each Instagram account, entrants need to follow, like and comment via both @Katieloxton and @Jomajewellery Instagram accounts. Visit https://www.katieloxton.com and https://www.jomajewellery.com for full terms and prize details.
Specific/short promotion terms and conditions for the mum in a million luxury break promotion
This promotion shall be governed by both the General Terms found at https://www.katieloxton.com and https://www.jomajewellery.com and the following Specific Terms:
Please be sure to read both these ‘short’ terms and conditions AND the ‘long’ terms and conditions found on our website (as above).
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain over the age of 18 years.
2. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. Entries to the competition are to be made via submission of a comment including the competition hashtag #MUMINAMILLION. Entrants need to like and comment on the official Mum in A Million competition Instagram grid post that will be posted on Tuesday 25th February 2020 and follow both @Katieloxton and @Jomajewellery Instagram accounts.
3. The opening date for receipt of entries is on 10:00 GMT on Tuesday 25th February 2020 and the closing date for receipt of comments/entries is on 23:59 GMT on Tuesday 17th March 2020. Only one entry per person for the duration of the promotion per social media account. Entrants must like and comment with the #MUMINAMILLION on the Mum in a million post and follow both @Katieloxton or @Jomajewellery Instagram accounts.
4. The winner will be selected from all valid entries within 1 calendar days of the competition close date. The winner will be selected by 23:59 on Wednesday 18th March 2020. Winner will be notified by 23:59 on Thursday 19th March 2020 and has 1 calendar day to claim prize. Upon accepting winner to be announced on @Katieloxton and @Jomajewellery Instagram accounts on Sunday 22nd March 2020.
5. The total number of prizes is 1. The prize is 1 x luxury overnight stay at a UK spa hotel to include: 1 x night bed & breakfast accommodation for two at a 4* hotel, including access to hotel spa facilities, one spa treatment per person, Champagne afternoon tea or similar and a two course evening meal for two. Prize is based on 2 pax sharing 1 x room. Location of hotel, room type, afternoon tea, dinner menus and spa treatment are subject to availability and change. Details will be confirmed after prize is drawn and will be decided by Joma Jewellery. Winners guest needs to be over the age of 18.
6. Winner will be notified by 23:59 on Thursday 19th March 2020 via Instagram direct message from the official @Katieloxton Instagram account. The winner will have 1 calendar days in which to claim their prize by contacting the email/phone number provided in the Instagram direct message.
7. Prize booking to made within 28 calendar days of winners claim approval. Final prize location and inclusions are subject to availability and change at time of booking. Winner will be required to provide full contact details upon accepting the prize to allow Joma Jewellery to liaise with the winner to final the prize booking based on the winner’s home location and preferred dates. Once the prize is booked the winner will receive full prize pack via email confirming full details of prize location, all inclusions and terms and conditions.
9. The name and address for requesting a list of winners is FAO: Marketing, Joma Jewellery Ltd, Park Farm, Stratford Road, Drayton, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX15 6EG.
10. The Promoter is Joma Jewellery Ltd, Park Farm, Stratford Road, Drayton, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX15 6EG - please do not send entries to this address.
Specific/long promotion terms and conditions for the mum in a million instragram competition promotion
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. To enter entrants need to follow @Katieloxton and @Jomajewellery, like and comment on the Mum in A Million competition on the follow. Entries need to also comment including ##MUMINAMILLION on the official Mum in A Million competition Instagram grid post posted by @Katieloxton and @Jomajewellery on Tuesday 25th February 2020.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 10:00 GMT on Tuesday 25th February 2020 and 23:59 GMT on Tuesday 17th March 2020. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for late entries.
4. Maximum of one entry per person per social media account is permitted throughout the Promotion Period. Entrants can enter via both @Katieloxton and @Jomajewellery accounts.
5. The Prize: 1x a luxury overnight stay at a UK spa hotel to include: The prize is 1 x luxury overnight stay at a UK spa hotel to include: 1 x night bed & breakfast accommodation for two at a 4* hotel, including access to hotel spa facilities, one spa treatment per person, Champagne afternoon tea or similar and a two course evening meal for two. Prize is based on 2 pax sharing 1 x room. Location of hotel, room type, afternoon tea, dinner menus and spa treatment are subject to availability and change. Details will be confirmed after prize is drawn and will be decided by Joma Jewellery.
6. The Winner and guest are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred from the overnight stay including, but not limited to additional travel, additional meals not specified, drinks, spending money, tips and other gratuities are the Winner’s and their guests own.
7. The prize package must be taken as a whole, hotel stay, and inclusions cannot be redeemed separately. The Winner and their guests must travel together on the to the prize destination and share the accommodation provided.
8. The Promoter reserves in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered.
9. The Promoter will not be liable for any prizes which are delayed or cancelled for reasons beyond our control.
10. Full prize details are to be emailed to the winner upon accepting. Should a prize winner's contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us or the contact persons for the relevant promotion.
11. We reserve the right to request proof of a prize winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver’s license. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with the proofs mentioned above which are reasonably acceptable to the Promoter, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner in the same manner as the first.
12. The Prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part, except that in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
14. Winner Selection: 1 winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received on @Katieloxton and @Jomajewellery Mum in a million Instagram post posted Tuesday 25th February 2020. Winner to be notified via Instagram direct message from @Katieloxton by 23:59 on Thursday 19th March.
15. Winner Notification: Winner to be notified via Instagram direct message from @Katieloxton by 23:59 on Thursday 19th March. The winner will have 1 calendar days in which to accept their prize by making contact with the email/phone number provided in the Instagram direct message. Winner to accept by 23:59 on Friday 20th March 2020. Winner to be publicly shared on Sunday 22nd March on official @Katieloxton and @Jomajewellery Instagram accounts. If winner does not claim prize within the deadline specified a second winner will be chosen and given 1 calendar day to claim the prize.
16. The prize pack will be emailed to the winner within 28 calendar days of claim approval. The prize will be booked through the Promoter who will liaise with the winner directly in order to book the prize. The winner will be asked to submit 3 preferred dates to take their prize on and will be offered at least 2 different location options based on their home address. All dates/locations are subject to availability.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
18. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
19. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
21. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner in connection with or arising out of any promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph shall also apply in respect of any prize provided by a third party provider.
22. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. The winner will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
25. If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
26. The name and address for requesting a list of winners is Marketing, Joma Jewellery Ltd, Park Farm, Stratford Road, Drayton, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX15 6EG.
27. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
28. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
29. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
30. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
31. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales.
The Promoter is Joma Jewellery Ltd, Park Farm, Stratford Road, Drayton, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX15 6EG Please do not send entries to this address.
Mum in a Million Event
This offer is only valid online at www.jomajewellery.com. This offer is valid from 8am 14.03.20 until 8am 17.05.20. Offer can only be redeemed by entering promo code JJMUM20 at checkout and is only available, whilst stocks last. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code or on sale items. Joma Jewellery shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately. Joma Jewellery also reserves the right to cancel the promotion if circumstances arise outside of its control.
May Free Monogramming
This offer is only valid online at www.katieloxton.com. This offer is valid from 07.05.20 until 8am 15.05.20. Offer will be applied automatically at the checkout when you spend over £20, whilst stocks last. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code.