1. Fill in the returns form that came with your order and enclose it with the item(s) you wish to return with all original packaging and paperwork. Please remove or cover original postage labels from the parcel if you are reusing the original postal box. Need to print a new form?
2. Visit our Royal Mail portal to create your free UK return label. This notifies us of your intention to process a return. You must do this within 14 days of receiving your order.
3. You can print your return label at home or in a Post Office branch, just bring in the Royal Mail email with your unique QR code. (Please note Joma Jewellery cannot accept any liability for items returned to us via alternative couriers).
4. Return through your local Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point in over 12,000 locations. Open 7 days a week, early until late. This must be completed within 14 days of you notifying us of your return.
Personalised A Littles, including Create Your Own ‘A Little’ Bracelets, cannot be returned unless faulty, due to the bespoke nature of these products.
We are unable to guarantee the processing of amendments or cancellations once your order has been received by our warehouse team. If we do catch your order in time we will only be able to amend the delivery addresses or we can cancel your order and refund your payment.
Please contact us as soon as possible to request an amendment or cancellation.
We will happily offer a refund if something isn’t quite right. Simply notify us of your intention to return an item within 14 days of receiving your order by completing the form on the Royal Mail portal or by contacting our customer services team. You then have 14 days to return the item(s) to us. This includes all orders placed during our sale. Please note, any Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty - in this case, please contact us before attempting to return your item.
All jewellery must be returned to us in the original packaging and postal box for us to process a refund. Your return must include a completed returns form, all original paperwork, receipts and care cards so we are able to identify the return quickly and efficiently.
For gift returns please ensure the name of the purchaser is quoted in all correspondences. Failure to do so will result in delays in processing the return. Joma Jewellery cannot accept responsibility for items returned to us without proof of postage.
Proof of purchase is required. Joma Jewellery items purchased online must be returned to us in perfect condition and must be unworn.
Unfortunately, due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept any returns for earrings.
Unfortunately, due to the bespoke nature of our Personalised Products, we are unable to accept and returns unless faulty. Please contact us within 30 days if your item has arrived damaged.
Please note – you only need to return the item(s) that you wish to return.
Items purchased online must be returned to us directly and cannot be refunded in any Joma Jewellery stockists. Joma Jewellery items purchased in one of our stockists must be returned to the store where it was purchased.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR DELIVERY COSTS…
1. Your delivery costs will be refunded only if you receive a faulty or incorrect item.
Processing Your Refund
Please allow up to 5 working days for your return to be processed. You will receive a confirmation email of your refund once your return has been processed. All refunds will be issued back to the same payment method from which the transaction was made and will take approximately 5-10 business days to appear in your account.
Firstly, we are sorry that you may have received a faulty item. If you believe that your item is faulty please contact us and send a clear image of the item with an explanation of the fault, plus proof of purchase, within 30 days of purchase.
Once we have confirmed the item is faulty a new item will be sent to you free of charge or we can process a full refund if requested. We may require you to return the item to us. You can create your free return address label from our Royal Mail portal and print at home or in a Post Office branch, just bring in the Royal Mail email with your unique QR code.
Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to a customer damaged or if there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 12 months after delivery. Any items displaying damage deemed to be a result of fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please note, we are unable to return Personalised Items as faulty if the damage is a result of general wear and tear. Please contact us if you would like further information.
If you need further information please visit our help centre.