ORDERS AND DELIVERY
UK STANDARD DELIVERY - Free with orders over £20
Orders less than £20 will be charged £1.99. Orders will be delivered within 3-5 working days. Excludes weekends and bank holidays. Excludes Channel Islands.
UK EXPRESS DELIVERY NEXT DAY - Free with orders over £35
Orders less than £35 will be charged £4.99. Order before 2pm for next day delivery. Excludes weekends and bank holidays. Excludes Highlands, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands.
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday - Thursday will be delivered next working day.
- Orders placed after 2pm on Thursday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday - Sunday will arrive on Tuesday the following week.
- UK Express delivery NEXT DAY orders must be received before 2pm.
- ALL deliveries are tracked and must be signed for.
- Delivery times are for in-stock products only.
- All orders are gift wrapped and each piece of jewellery is wrapped in our beautiful Joma Jewellery gift packaging with one of our perfect gifting cards.
We accept the following cards in payment for purchases made online: MasterCard, Visa, Visa Delta, Maestro, Solo and Visa Electron.
Payment will be taken from your credit or debit card as soon as you have placed your order. Our checkout page uses an SSL certificate to secure all payment information. We use Firstdata to process all payments, we do not record any payment data on our website.
For information regarding exchanges and refunds please view our full Exchange and Refund policy.
PLACING AN ORDER
SEARCH – use the search box in the top left-hand corner of the site to search by product name, collections, styles and colours.
COLLECTIONS – use the ‘collections’ link in the top banner to discover all jewellery collections or view individual collections.
CHECKOUT – Click on the image of the jewellery you wish to order, this will take you to the full product page with all product information. Select add to bag. You can now check out by selecting the ‘shopping bag’ link in the top right corner of the site and selecting the ‘shopping bag’. Then follow the steps on the page to complete your delivery details, packaging requests and payment details. You will be asked to create an account to check out securely.